Sunday, October 23, 2011

Emma's 7th Birthday


Over Thanksgiving weekend Emma turned 7. She's my heart. My one baby. And growing into a great kid. I just love love love her.


First came Party Day! Emma had an art class party at 4 Cats Art Studio in Langford. Emma takes weekly classes here,it's a really great place - always fun and cheerful.









The next day was Em's actual birthday, and we did whatever she wanted. We opened gifts, played, went for breakfast in our PJ's, went on a shopping spree (she's so my kid),
and went and got candy at the store - the really bad kind that I always say no to.

 



Emma's gift from her Dad & I was tickets to see her idol, Selena Gomez, in concert. She and I went a few days after her birthday, and we had a blast.







 Being Emma's Mom is great.





No comments: